Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gynae Visit #1 Its amazing!! …. At 10 weeks

Gynae visit #1 - 10am

Weeks 9 weeks 5 days
Baby size 2.86cm
Estimated due date 9 May 2009
My weight 46.8kg (I think I started off at 46kg? So that’s about 0.8kg I’ve put on.)

It was amazing!

Seeing our baby for the first time, it really felt quite amazing. Maybe because we weren’t expecting to be able to see a shape of a baby at 9 weeks? Anyway, it was such a sweet moment……. And you know, I truly felt the love for my baby for the first time. Maybe it just hadn’t really sink I previously that I was really pregnant! But seeing the scan, it really warmed my heart. And knowing that this baby is really something special between HK and myself, I truly felt happy and thankful for this little baby of ours.

We heard his heartbeat too, went really very fast!!

And guess what, Its likely a boy!

And finally I'm taking the folic acid and calcium pills.

And, we bought omega 3 pills as well as well as stretch mark creams recommended by Pearly: Elancyl

I feel so much more assured now!

No comments:

Post a Comment