Friday, February 20, 2009

The week of shopping.. At 28 weeks


14 Feb 2009 Sat 28 weeks
Woke up early today to meet Jiemei for breakfast today, and did some shopping after that. I'm into my 7 months now and I had not bought any real maternity clothes, so decided to get some! A black pencil line skirt for work. =)

17 Feb 2009 Tue
Went to Vivo at lunch today. Received an email promo that Egg Maternity was having some sale so decided to pop by and see if I could find anything nice for myself or Wayne. Got a black capri pants, no sale though, costs $115. Its quite hard to find fitted pants, maternity pants are normally really baggy so decided to get this. =)

Bought a pair of sandals from River Island too. Really love their clothes, especially their work wear! They have the cutest skirts and shift dresses. Told HK, after I give birth, I'm going to go on a shopping spree and change my whole work wear wardrobe. I better be able to squeeze into my size 6 or 8 man!!!!

Signed up for the First Mom's Congress 2009 this Saturday as well. Mom, Elaine, Esther and Siong-ge will be going too.. so 6 of us in total this Sat. Kinda feels like we are going for an outing. Hehe.

18 Feb 2009 Wed
Went shopping at Suntec with Joan & Ophelia today during lunch. Went to Spring to look for white berms but they didnt have it in my size. Bought a nursing top though. Its a plain black spag nursing top. $35.90. Simple and nice.

19 Feb 2009 Thur
Shopping again - fourth time this week! Bought 2 bras from Mothers en Vogue today during lunch. Its really soft and comfy cos its seamless and can be worn pre and post natal. Also suitable for nursing. $50 for 2, got it in white and grey. =) Super super comfy man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment