Today, I went to Harbourfront Centre. We went to the big Mothercare store where daddy bought a nice whiteBaby Bjorn for me. And grandma bought me a new toy!! I felt very happy cos I also got to see Aunty Michelle, Aunty Elaine, Grandma and Grandpa!
We even had coffee at Ya Kun after shopping. And grandpa brought me on many strolls around the shopping centre in my big green stroller!
Mommy & daddy also brought me to Hwaxia to look at the babies swimming - mommy & daddy will be bringing me there next week! I can't wait - I am so excited to finally go swimming!
Here are some photos from my fun-filled day!
Isnt my da-yi pretty? But she can be quite fierce sometimes! Sometimes I overhear her saying she's going to pinch me very hardly - she doesnt know I can understand what she is saying! Hehe.. luckily my mommy is always by myside to protect me!
My grandpa and grandma who dotes on me alot!
Hehe, I got a free ride at Mothercare!
Mommy & daddy & everyone else was having coffee, so I had to play with my toy while waiting for them!
When I was bored, I changed to another toy - this is my favourite and was bought by my Aunty Vivien!
See, this is my new toy that my grandma bought for me!! Its brand new - just bought today!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment