Mommy is SICK. Down with the flu bug. Not too serious but enough to make mommy all tired and grouchy most of the day.
And because it was the weekend, Wayne was with mommy the whole day, which made mommy really worried I’d pass the germs to Wayne. We have always felt very thankful that Wayne has not fallen sick before since birth. Everyone says babies are most difficult when they are sick so mommy is really keeping my fingers crossed. But somehow mommy has got a feeling we wont be that lucky. How not to when mommy is always in such close proximity to little Wayne?
Huakai has been helping to do most of the stuff for Wayne - feeding him, bathing him, playing with him.. He can do all (Wayne’s got a pretty capable daddy!) except putting Wayne to sleep during the day. And that’s when mommy has got to step in and carry Wayne real close and that’s also probably when all the germs are being transferred to him… =(
Sigh. I hope I recover fast.
And because it was the weekend, Wayne was with mommy the whole day, which made mommy really worried I’d pass the germs to Wayne. We have always felt very thankful that Wayne has not fallen sick before since birth. Everyone says babies are most difficult when they are sick so mommy is really keeping my fingers crossed. But somehow mommy has got a feeling we wont be that lucky. How not to when mommy is always in such close proximity to little Wayne?
Huakai has been helping to do most of the stuff for Wayne - feeding him, bathing him, playing with him.. He can do all (Wayne’s got a pretty capable daddy!) except putting Wayne to sleep during the day. And that’s when mommy has got to step in and carry Wayne real close and that’s also probably when all the germs are being transferred to him… =(
Sigh. I hope I recover fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment