Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Two.. missing you both

Morning my 2 darlings,

Mommy had a really long second day, the whole day was spent at the conference, which was really very intensive. Lots of discussions and presentations throughout, no time to slack at all. But it was a really good networking time as well! There were almost 100 people in the conference. All finance people! And many of them, mommy had corresponded with via emails, but never met before. And you know, mommy kinda got famous there.. cos we won the second place in a finance award, and mommy had to go and collect the prize. Hehe, mommy was afraid I'd trip and fall while walking to the front and embarrass myself! Anyway I didnt! and after that, alot people came to mommy to extend their congratulations.

When mommy got back to the room at night, thats when mommy started to miss you both again! But mommy was really happy when I realised its already 2 days into the trip, another 2 days and I'd be on the way to the airport to catch my flight home! Yayyy!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Wayne Wayne, mommy misses you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy hopes you have not forgotten me!! Mommy loves loves loves loves loves loves Wayne Wayne!!

Hehe, some photos of mommy, specially taken for you both!!




I miss you both.. alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment