Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bye bye camera


Mommy feels so lost without a camera!!!!! Have been snapping pix of Wayne so often that now without a camera, I feel so lost.

Water leaked out from Wayne's water bottle and our camera was placed in the same bag, so that got wet too. So now its SPOILT and its time for a new camera!! I'm secretly happy actually, considering our camera was already 4 years old. And it has really served us well, going with us on many holidays and special occasions. Hehe. Now mommy can start looking around for a nice camera. Yippee. Mommy's actually kind of a photo whore. I just think its important to take as many photos in life cos these are memories you can look back on when we grow old. And seriously with our memory failing us more and more each year, 20 years later how in the world are we to remember what went on in our lives now, much less how we looked like.

So till we get a new camera, mommy has to make do with my iphone, so bear with the photos which are usually a bit blurred. =p


2 comments:

  1. come and kope ma and pa's camera! they also hardly use! haha! cause not dad not much classes i think no need record his experiments liao
    ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great idea!! They hardly use it till I forgot it even existed! Yay I'm gg over today! Remind me!

    ReplyDelete