Its that time of the year again when mommy's workload increases twofold... while in the past, mommy didn't quite mind putting in those extra hours to get the work done, this year it really seems quite unbearable.. and its only the first two weeks of this tough busy period at work. Another month and a half at least before its over.. mommy cant help but wonder how I'm going to get through without giving up, without compromising on the quality of my work, without feeling really unhappy & without missing Wayne Wayne like crazy.
Everyday mommy tells myself to focus and bear with it. Just this week, out of 5 days, mommy only got to see Wayne at night on Tuesday. The rest of the nights, mommy was slogging in office & by the time I was home, Wayne was sleeping or just about to sleep . Worth it? I dont know. Its a constant debate within myself. I just try to juggle motherhood and work the best I can.
Meanwhile, on bad nights, I'll have to be contented with snapping photos of Wayne while he is asleep. Love you darling.
Meanwhile, on bad nights, I'll have to be contented with snapping photos of Wayne while he is asleep. Love you darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment