Not unexpectedly, I have not had time for blogging ever since heading back to work.
Work has been quite crazy, nights tiring and weekends packed full with spending as much quality time as I can with the kids and family - doesn't leave much time for blogging. BUT that will change! Or so I resolve to.
Since young, I have always found writing therapeutic - starting with diaries (how i miss all my 'Dear Diary' moments!), writing letters to friends, to updating my blogs when I was older. So despite being really busy with everything, I figure I really should find time for blogging. I'm sure it would do some good for my emotional well-being!
It has been almost two months since my last post entry and I've got about 25 posts sitting in my draft folder, most of which are half written with random thoughts, milestones achieved (mainly Amanda) and various 'fun-day-outs', almost all incomplete without photos uploaded (cos this is the time consuming bit - selecting, editing, uploading) - I wonder how long I would take to update and publish all these posts!
Work will be busy at least until after end February, but hopefully I will still manage squeezing in some blogging moments - my only form of 'me' time these days! - in the midst of everything. It is after all my way of remembering all the happy moments bringing up my two little precious ones, and it sure never fails to light up my day whenever I read back on older posts!
(For the record, all posts between 16 November 2012 and 6 January 2013 are backdated!)
(For the record, all posts between 16 November 2012 and 6 January 2013 are backdated!)
No comments:
Post a Comment