As if work wasn't taking enough of precious time away from the kids, I had to fall ill again, which meant quarantining myself from the two sweeties yet again (Can't help but smile (though delirious) as I type the word sweetie because just last week Wayne told me out of darling, precious and sweetie, he loves for me to call him sweetie the most. What more could I ask for than such a sweet boy? Hk often says given my nature where affection is of such importance, I'm so fortunate to have Wayne who would always warm my heart with his sweet nothings. The boy is smart, he knows what drives mommy's heart.. Not surprisingly he gets away with most things with me. ).. Three days to be separated from the kids, I struggled to complete my work deliverables the past two days in my state of grogginess, while missing Wayne and Amanda loads.
Someone tell me when this merry go round of sickness will end?
It's going to be tough weeks ahead - with the husband on reservist for two weeks, me away on business trip for a week and 2-gor away on holiday for a month.
Praying I recover wholly by then and stay healthy to take care of the entire family.
No comments:
Post a Comment