How many is ideal? One, two, three? Or in my parents case – four. I’m referring to kids here!
We have reached a point where we kind of have to decide if we want another child or not. Amanda is just over two now, and should we decide for a third, I think now would be pretty good timing, with both kids having a three years gap. Actually I think it was just me toying with the idea, cos I don’t think it has ever crossed the husband’s mind. EVER.
I’ve always felt three was ideal. No real reason why. Just feels right to have three mini us.
But such a big decision as this, it gotta be made by two 100% committed parents. So since one is 0% for it, yep.. it’s officially a no. But hey, its serious matter right, it deserves a good think through even if the answer is no. Although three would be nice, hand to heart, with these two kiddos we have to call ours, they are all I need. I love them with all my heart and with them, I am truly blessed and contented.
Batons over to you Mich and Vien.
You`re KIDDING right...ME??? Do you know when was the last time i got a sweet 5 hour straight sleep❓When i could was h my hair every 2 days? When i could soak my TOE in a bath? Eat without it being like a food competition? And i haven`t even managed to lose the fats i accumulated from Gabe`s preg. At this point I`m consiidering gettin my tubes tied.
ReplyDeleteHahaha ... but erm.. thats what your husband told us when he was here.. no 3.
ReplyDelete