I haven’t suffered from much morning sickness yet. Just tend to get hungrier more often. And I get the mild dizziness I realize normally after my meals –not sure if that’s part of the morning sickness or is that just me being paranoid? And, I am sleepy all the time! I really mean all the time! I just feel like lying on the bed and doing nothing. Just feel really lethargic half the time. Is that just me again??
After I am back from Amsterdam, I’ll be arranging for a gynae appointment. Then we’d probably know how many weeks pregnant I already am. I feel kinda nervous telling our family members about being pregnant without having met the gynae. I mean what if the gynae finds out that the foetus is not healthy or if there’s something wrong with my body? I’m being so worried here.
Anyway today, HK and I were at Parkway Parade and we dropped by Mothercare to have a look at prams out of curiosity. And wow, some were really expensive! Saw one that was about $1,800. Not cheap eh… but of course, it looked really good. And, I bought some baby clothes for Sharon, Pearly and Jean’s baby. Surprisingly for a guy, HK likes to shop for baby clothes too. He is always pointing out nice clothes and helping me choose. I love you HK, you are one special guy.
After I am back from Amsterdam, I’ll be arranging for a gynae appointment. Then we’d probably know how many weeks pregnant I already am. I feel kinda nervous telling our family members about being pregnant without having met the gynae. I mean what if the gynae finds out that the foetus is not healthy or if there’s something wrong with my body? I’m being so worried here.
Anyway today, HK and I were at Parkway Parade and we dropped by Mothercare to have a look at prams out of curiosity. And wow, some were really expensive! Saw one that was about $1,800. Not cheap eh… but of course, it looked really good. And, I bought some baby clothes for Sharon, Pearly and Jean’s baby. Surprisingly for a guy, HK likes to shop for baby clothes too. He is always pointing out nice clothes and helping me choose. I love you HK, you are one special guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment