My little baby bump is getting quite obvious now. Love showing it to HK each night. Every night, I would monitor it and wonder how my little baby is doing inside, whether baby is growing well, whether his eyes are open, whether he has a cute face.. =)
To people around me, how obvious it is really depends on what I wear. . some days it looks so big and obvious and some days I don’t look very pregnant at all. Like today, I’m wearing a half skirt which kinda covers my tummy so my colleagues commented they can hardly tell I’m pregnant. But just yesterday, I met Chris and gang wearing a babydoll dress and whoa they commented my tummy grew so fast. But I’m now close to my fifth month, so I should be growing very fast these couple of weeks already. Gotta be prepared!
To people around me, how obvious it is really depends on what I wear. . some days it looks so big and obvious and some days I don’t look very pregnant at all. Like today, I’m wearing a half skirt which kinda covers my tummy so my colleagues commented they can hardly tell I’m pregnant. But just yesterday, I met Chris and gang wearing a babydoll dress and whoa they commented my tummy grew so fast. But I’m now close to my fifth month, so I should be growing very fast these couple of weeks already. Gotta be prepared!
No comments:
Post a Comment