Friday, December 19, 2008

Worried... At 20 weeks

Little Wayne has been quite active lately, moving around in my tummy more often.

And on a more worrying note, I've been experiencing sharp pains in my lower abdomen lately. Quite a few times now and its always around noon, just when I am about to go for lunch. Made an appointment to see Dr Lee tomorrow, just to be safe.

I've heard its pretty normal to experience discomfort as the womb is expanding but its sharp pains that I'm experiencing, so I really am quite worried.

Last night, I was surfing on Jamu massages and baby photoshoots. Really like the photos by Sean Lau (http://www.seanlau.com/).

As for the photos of pregnant moms, I kinda like the one by Studio Loft (www.thestudioloft.com.sg). They actually do semi nude photos which i thought was pretty cool.
Excited!

Today I also went to Robinsons to check out the breast pumps and bottle sterilisers. Like the Medela PIS Advanced and the Avent IQ steriliser. Think its still too early to buy, perhaps in Jan 2009. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment