Monday, March 23, 2009

Antenatal class #1.. At 33 weeks


Went for our first antenatal class at AMK Hub today. We are starting the class really late. So late that for our last lesson, which is the doctor's talk, we had to join the class from the last session. When these round of classes finishes, I'd already be full term. Initially, we didnt want to attend as we thought we could learn most of the stuff through books but at the last minute we thought we should just attend and pick up any useful tips since we are both first time parents.

Did some stretching and breathing exercises and then there was some guidance and advise given on nutritions. A tad boring but.. I also realised that I've been eating alot. Really alot. It was quite funny cos the teacher was asking a few of us to share what we've eaten since the night before till the class, and the mom's there seem to be really healthy eating sandwiches, chicken salad, brocolli porridge.. really healthy right.. and there I was with HK going through what I ate since dinner on Sat, and here goes..

Started with a bowl of Katsu-don and some Japanese BBQ skewers (pork, beef, chicken, mushrooms, etc) then had Japanese desserts (cheesecake, sesame ice cream, green tea ice cream). Then we went to Awfully Chocolate and ate another ice cream. After which,we headed to Christina's house, had potato chips and then when HK fetched me home close to midnight, we had supper, shared a spring chicken with him. Uh oh. I am such a GLUTTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment