Saturday, March 14, 2009

Studio Loft photoshoot .. At 32 weeks

Went for our photoshoot at Studio Loft today! Had a busy day preparing and it was all over in an hour. =) Started the day with my manicure & pedicure session, before going down to town to get my make up done at Bobbi Brown and hair done at Reds. Really loved my make up, thought I looked pretty. Hair was oki only, just did a simple half tied up. And we really enjoyed the shoot.

Problem was the photos! I looked so fat - my face! Yes I know I'm pregnant and I've put on alot of weight but I looked so so so much fatter in the photos! Depressing. Cos I felt really pretty with my make up and outfit and all but the outcome was not nice! So sad! Out of all the photos, I realised all those I felt were oki and nice were those which either was taken from super far away, or those which had my face cut off, just focusing on my belly. Hehe.

But it was quite fun overall la, cos I took some semi nude and nude ones too.. of cos with the vital parts strategically covered up. And I really really love my tummy. Kiss kiss. =)



Wayne baby, next time when you grow up, mommy will show you all these photos of mommy & daddy oki? You will see mommy's big tummy, which is where Wayne baby has been living in for the past 8 months! Mommy and daddy hope Wayne Wayne is enjoying yourself in mommy's big tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment