My weight 59kg
Baby's weight 2.2kg
Dr Lee said Wayne's slightly small in size now. Dr Lee feels its good cos it would make delivery easier but HK & I felt so sad hearing that. Our little Wayne has always been above average in size.. I must be eating too much junk food. Mommy is so sorry Wayne Wayne. Immediately after our check up, HK brought me to Soup Restaurant for a good nutritious meal of double boiled soup and chicken. Must fatten Wayne Wayne up! =)
Wayne Wayne, you must grow up into a healthy and strong boy - mommy wants you to be just like daddy, tall and strong!
As for me.... I've put on too much weight!! Its the desserts - my daily dose of ice cream! Shucks.. Where's my self control.. =( I had put on 2.2kg in 3 weeks, ideally I should only be putting on 0.5kg each week, that means I've put on an additional 0.7kg that I shouldn't have! How I regret now.. I've been eating ice cream almost every day.. or every other day... Sob sob, time for some serious damage control!!!! But you know how when you've started its even harder to curb? HK, you must help me!! Before its too late!!!!
Wayne Wayne, you must grow up into a healthy and strong boy - mommy wants you to be just like daddy, tall and strong!
As for me.... I've put on too much weight!! Its the desserts - my daily dose of ice cream! Shucks.. Where's my self control.. =( I had put on 2.2kg in 3 weeks, ideally I should only be putting on 0.5kg each week, that means I've put on an additional 0.7kg that I shouldn't have! How I regret now.. I've been eating ice cream almost every day.. or every other day... Sob sob, time for some serious damage control!!!! But you know how when you've started its even harder to curb? HK, you must help me!! Before its too late!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment