I am the apple of daddy's eyes. It used to be mommy but now its me. =)
Dearest Daddy,
Happy 2nd Father's Day! It is a little late, but that’s mommy's fault not mine! And besides, daddy you said that Father's Day doesn’t mean much to you cos it’s just another day. But you know, daddy, it is special to Wayne Wayne, cos it is this special day to thank Daddy for everything you have done for me. Technically I can thank you everyday but then if its everyday, that wouldn’t be special anymore and besides Wayne Wayne wont be able to remember to thank you everyday. So we ARE celebrating Father's Day for you every year. No saying no, daddy!
Why are you so special to me, daddy?
While I prefer mommy to feed me, change me and accompany me to sleep, daddy is NUMBER ONE when it comes to playing & protecting me and mommy. And, I hear, when I turn 4 that’s when I'd stick to daddy ALL THE TIME, and I just know, mommy is going to be heartbroken then. Well, I'll try not to make it so obvious. Wayne's favourtie at the moment? When daddy brings me to the front seat of the car and lets me DRIVE!!! Wayne Wayne absolutely loves it. And that’s not all, Wayne Wayne really enjoys the Saturday mornings with daddy either walking to the clubhouse to buy bread, or going out to the nearby mall to get breakfast for mommy. Plus, there are all those times when daddy helps Wayne Wayne change diapers, bathes me, feeds me, plays with me, teaches me new things, lets me watch cartoons and many more!
Wayne Wayne loves Daddy very much! Happy 2nd Father's Day again, Daddy!
Love: Wayne Wayne
No comments:
Post a Comment