Couldn't stop smiling after visiting Dr Lee... after what seems like eternity, we finally had a glimpse (or the lack of it) of what little baby's gender would be! And it does seem like an Amanda at this point. Dr Lee didnt want to confirm it till our detailed scan in March but it was enough to send mommy to the moon. I'm just keeping fingers crossed that we dont get a big surprise when we go for the detailed scan a few weeks later.
I feel so thankful and blessed really.. I know its a little too early to confirm and feel this way, but that was really how I felt as I walked out of Dr Lee's clinic. God could have given me another boy, and with all honestly, I would still feel very happy and thankful for a little baby boy thats all Huakai and mine to love and cherish.. but God is so kind to us to give us a girl (likely.. I know) - and that makes me very happy x 10000000000!
Weight is up to 48.8kg this visit, baby is doing good, and as Dr Lee put it "chubby" in size at this point.
Mommy and daddy are extremely happy!
i so love the name, Amanda, sounds so ladylike and angelic...whoop whoop, i am keeping fingers crossed it's a girl too. i think when we r together 3 boys just seems too much, n scary.
ReplyDelete