Monday, September 24, 2012

Round 1 of vaccinations - survived!


At two and a half months, Amanda weighs 6.395kg and she is still at the 97th percentile. 


Had a good laugh at the family's reaction when I told them her weight. 


This visit, she also had to take three vaccinations. Two jabs and an oral - the 6-in-1 jab, pneumococcal and rotavirus. During the jabs, one on each thigh, Amanda screamed her lungs out for two whole seconds and stopped once I cradled her. Brave girl. Thankfully, Amanda did not develop a fever from the vaccinations. She was pretty much her normal self, except that she seemed to want to be carried a little more that day. Phew, I didn't have to lose sleep over a fussing baby!



Next round of jabs - at 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. Ya, brave girl! But look at that big juicy S'pore thigh! Lol! Feel like biting into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahhhh so juicy...wanna see Gabe's one? Not exactly dry but needs lots of seasoning n butter

    ReplyDelete