Saturday, June 8, 2013

First movie experience!

After months since mommy and daddy's last movie date (can't even remember when that was!), the first movie we caught was Thomas's blue mountain mystery.

It was Wayne's first to a cinema and we were kinda taking a chance with it as we we were not sure if he would be afraid since the cinema would be pitch dark and the sound quite loud. I'm glad we took the chance as it turned out he loved it. Of course I'm sure had it been any other movie, the outcome would have been very different.

Being his first experience, he did need quite a few reminders to talk softly. Each time the songs came on, Wayne clapped his hands and gave quite a performance singing along to the tunes of Blue mountain mystery, oblivious that the whole cinema could probably hear him. He was really into it and we couldn't bear to burst his bubble so we didn't bother to quieten him when he sang. I'm sure the rest of the parents would understand.. and he wasn't really THAT loud. :)

Amanda of course had to skip this outing and was placed at Grandma's, which is good from time to time as we could really give Wayne our undivided attention and truth is that I really do miss these moments with my little boy very much. He was however really naughty and we did have to reprimand him a couple of times while outside, with him uttering "I'm really very upset with the two of you" when we scolded him. We didn't know whether to laugh or to scold him further. Sigh. Disciplining is really no easy feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment