Friday, June 20, 2014

Wayne bakes yummy sugar cookies


How times have changed, kids these days lack no activities/lessons to occupy them. Dance, music, soccer, golf, taekwondo, art, clay.. you name it, you have it. The kids enrichment scene in Singapore sure have evolved much over the last decade. Well, us parents are constantly looking out for fun activities for our kids to make better use of their time instead of them gluing their eyes to the iPad, don't we? And, I must say the activities these days, despite being kid-centric is pretty fun and engaging even for us adults! I sure had fun watching Wayne at a recent baking class we attended together. Wayne himself loved it. He kept asking me if it was a one-time class or weekly, and bugged me to find out when the next class was almost immediately after the class ended. Budding baker we have here?

Perhaps it was the small class size which put him at ease, or the young friendly teacher with a sweet smile that made him warm up to almost immediately. Or perhaps it was the fun of making a mess out of dough and fondant. Whichever the reason, I'm glad Wayne enjoyed himself, and I, in his words  became "the best momma ever for bringing him here". Thank you, Little House of Dreams!





























No comments:

Post a Comment