Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 best things in the home

Its been a month since we've moved to our new home, and things have never been better! I've been really happy looking after Wayne in our new home - my favourite activity of the day is cooking and feeding Wayne! Cos he is just ultra cute during feeding time! Also, now that I've been taking every Wednesday off work, mommy & wayne wayne have been spending quite some precious time together!

And on days when I am alone at home with Wayne, there are 4 things I've found especially useful!

1) His colorful Pooh bumper mat!

Unlike when he is on our bed, I can place him here alone while I go off and do my stuff without worrying if he'll fall over and hurt himself. And, its always play time here on his mat so I think he does enjoy just lying on the mat playing with his many toys!





2) His Pali high chair!

I just love the color of his chair - bright and cheery pumpkin! And, apart from having those special feeding moments here, when mommy is in the kitchen washing up or preparing food, or in the yard doing the laundry, Wayne will be sitting in his highchair just by the kitchen door watching mommy! And from time to time, mommy will turn around and shout 'peek-a boo', sending little Wayne in giggles! Its so useful cos I get to place him near whereever I am, and as long as I'm within his eye contact, it'll keep him quiet.. for a while at least.




3) His little Bumbo chair!
Almost every kid has a Bumbo chair, and so does Wayne! Little Wayne has his in a bright yellow! Most times, when daddy and mommy are watching TV in the living room, little wayne will be sitting with us too, in this little chair. Keeps him from falling over. But going by the size of his thunder thighs, I think he is going to outgrow this chair pretty soon!



4) His Baby Bjorn carrier!

The most useful of all! Not only cos I get to do almost everything I want to while carrying Wayne but because I've discovered how easily he falls asleep in this! It has made putting him to sleep really quick and easy and fuss free. Its magic! The best thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment