Sigh, soon mommy will have to go on a few business travels. In Feb, there's the Malaysia trip for 4 days and in March, there is the Thailand trip & 2 weeks later the Amsterdam trip for 5 days. That would mean being away from Wayne wayne. I feel sad just thinking of it, I wont get to see Wayne Wayne for so many days. Esp the NL trip. I feel sad sad SAD! I wish I could tell my boss I dont feel like going but thats very irresponsible as well. Mommy gets paid so I have to do my work as well. And besides, my boss has been very understanding already, excusing me from most business travel in the first few months of having Wayne, as mommy was still breastfeeding.
So I guess I have no choice but to just bear with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment