Hello everyone!! I am little Wayne Wayne and this is my best friend, Mickey! Welcome to our clubhouse!! Its night time now, and I'm drinking my milk, which my daddy prepares for me every night! Each night when I see daddy bring my bottle of milk into the room, I'd scramble to mommy's pillow, lie down and get all ready to drink while Mickey lies down beside me..
This particular night, while I was drinking my milk, I suddenly heard a very loud growl & rumble coming from Mickey's tummy! Uh oh, Mickey is hungry!!! I quickly get up...

...... and share my milk with my best friend Mickey!! Mommy always tells me to share my things with others, so I'd be a good boy and listen to my mommy!

Yay... Mickey is now full and happy, see Mickey is smiling happily! I give Mickey a few pats on his back to help him burp, just as how mommy used to do to me when I was just a few months old!

Now that Mickey is full, I continue drinking, finishing up my 240ml of milk for the night!

Now, I am full too!!! And, when I'm full, I'm H-A-P-P-Y and thats when the fun begins!!!

I love crawling all over the bed...

lying all over the pillows...

...and having the time of my life!!

I'd walk wobbly on the bed..

...pulling Mickey along

and throwing myself backwards onto the bed!

or jumping on the bed! see how my hair flies up as i 'jump"!

and sometimes I just entertain myself by hitting my head..

And I continue and continue until I get tired.... and fall asleep on the bed... And mommy will then turn off the lights, and I'd have my good night sleep with Mickey straight through to the next morning.. Good night everyone!!! I love you mommy, I love you daddy..... sweet dreams...... *eyes half closed*
No comments:
Post a Comment