This video was taken just a day short of Amanda turning nine months old. Since she was about eight and a half months, Amanda has been attempting to crawl. Although she isn't quite the professional crawler yet, she still manages to somehow wriggle her way (while pushing her butt along) to her point of destination. She is adorable (and so un-ladylike in her crawling!).
At nine months, she is considered quite a late bloomer in this aspect. Mommy suspects her weight has something to do with this. Hehe. Or maybe she is just taking after me. After all, grandma says that mommy was a really lazy baby. A friend had asked me if I was worried that Amanda wasn't crawling yet, when she was about 8 months, and my reply was "Not at all!". Maybe its the second child syndrome, but we definitely are not as kan chiong as we were before with Wayne, being first time parents. We certainly believe that all babies develop at different rates, and eventually they will all get there.
For Amanda, I'm just happy being able to see her flash her megawatt smile at me each day. To me, she has the sweetest smile in the world and it never fails to warm my heart each time I see her face light up with that smile of hers. She really is my pride and joy, and she makes me feel so happy and complete. I love you so very very much sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment