13 December 2013
The year end is filled with so many events I look forward to, one of which is Wayne's annual concert! I really look forward to watching him perform each year. This year, the concert was held at Yio Chu Kang The Grassroots Club on 13th of December.
You know, I am such a proud momma of my little Wayne, even if he had not remembered a single step of his dance, I'd still be beaming with pride at my boy on stage. Truth is, he was the BEST DANCER! Oh my gosh, he was so awesome, working his moves. Remembering all his dance steps, executing them to the beat flawlessly and oh boy, watching him up there with that smile on his face... I was so so proud of him, I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Haha, I am emo like that, I know. And yes, I may be biased. Haha.
The year end is filled with so many events I look forward to, one of which is Wayne's annual concert! I really look forward to watching him perform each year. This year, the concert was held at Yio Chu Kang The Grassroots Club on 13th of December.
You know, I am such a proud momma of my little Wayne, even if he had not remembered a single step of his dance, I'd still be beaming with pride at my boy on stage. Truth is, he was the BEST DANCER! Oh my gosh, he was so awesome, working his moves. Remembering all his dance steps, executing them to the beat flawlessly and oh boy, watching him up there with that smile on his face... I was so so proud of him, I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Haha, I am emo like that, I know. And yes, I may be biased. Haha.
I particularly liked his hip hop routine, dancing to the song "Don't Stop Moving". The kids were fantastic, they looked so cute in their colorful oversized sweater and sweat pants. The teachers really did a great job. As with every year, Wayne had lots of supporters there to cheer him on - 8 of us in total : mommy, daddy, yeye, nainai, grandpa, grandma, yiyi and Amanda. Quite a fan base he has.
Amanda had quite some fun too, dancing and watching the performance throughout. Can't help but wonder how she would react on stage next year. Shake her butt, this girl definitely can!
The star of the day:
The star of the day:






















No comments:
Post a Comment