It's been over a year (a year!) since we moved in to our home.
It was late one night while the kids were asleep and I was just lazing on the sofa, legs stretched out enjoying the quietness of the moment when I realized that what I really, REALLY love about our home was... its peacefulness. I love gazing out from our balcony, looking into the darkness, the pool's soft lighting reflecting against its blueness.. it brings to me a sense of calm and serenity.
Can't help but feel extremely grateful for a house to call our home, a safe haven for the kids to grow up, where memories of their childhood would be built upon.
We took these photos on the eve of our home anniversary to mark the moment. Hopefully we will still be able to maintain the home as it is, come many years later.









No comments:
Post a Comment