I had a pretty special birthday celebration this year. First time with Wayne. =)
Hk booked a room at Pan Pacific for us to chill out. This is not the first time booking hotels for birthdays (in fact, most birthdays we are in some hotel) but it felt special this time round, cos we had Wayne with us (and a baby cot in our hotel room – isn’t that cool! Or maybe just suaku).
I was feeling rather burned out from work the last couple of weeks, so this retreat was so timely.. I slept a lot. Just relaxed, drank coffee, ate junk food, watched tv, played with wayne and explored the hotel compound. Nice…
And we wanted to go swimming but there wasn’t a baby pool, so we had our own swimming party in our hotel room’s bath tub! A bit squeezy with chubby chubby Wayne, but it was still fun! I got a kick just seeing Wayne in his super duper funny froggy swimsuit. He has the cutest butt! Haha, Round and perky! And it smells so good! Girls are going to go gaga over your butt baby!!!
And to complete my perfect celebration, we had my family over!!! It made a difference, getting to spend my birthday with my perfect husband, perfect baby, and my perfect family!!!! Ok with the exception of daddy. He was in Bahrain, but at least he remembered to wish. =) Anyway, yes, mom and mich and elaine and viv and Kenneth all came over with a birthday cake! And we had a blast playing taboo in the room!!!
I’m now 29 and a very very very happy woman. =)
PS: Photos are all in fei yiyi's camera, to update when I get them from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment