Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wonders of the baby carrier

Mommy’s back is breaking.

It is day three since we have moved into our new place. Daddy is very sick, down with some bacteria infection so mommy has been settling most of the stuff for the home myself. Together with Wayne Wayne actually. =) Though it has been really tiring on me, it has also been my one of my happiest moments, being able to spend so much time with Wayne.

Practically brought Wayne everywhere I went, to Centrepoint Robinsons to get the kitchen appliances, Starhub to settle the cable TV and internet, Best Denki for the household appliances, Expo for the Robinson sale..

Really, thanks to grandma and Elaine and Vivien for helping so much too. Hug hug! Family does matter!

And back home, I finally realized how useful the baby carrier is. Couldn’t leave Wayne alone to play (cos he refused to , not that I didn’t want to), so while mommy was magic-cleaning the floor, mopping, washing the clothes, hanging the clothes to dry etc, Wayne followed! Which is the reason for my back feeling like its breaking now. But at least it allowed me to get things done. And Wayne seemed pretty happy being in the carrier, following the directions of the mop, up down left right.. he will be an expert in household chores in no time! Yeah, I should train him to do all the housework so that we can rest! Anyway kids think such things are fun don’t they? Yeah, I think my little Wayne would enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment