It has been a good few weekends spent looking for beds for Wayne. Never knew it would be so difficult deciding on a bed. Hmm.. from simple plain white beds, bunk beds, fanciful beds with slides, themed beds like fire engines, cars etc… we’ve probably seen them all. But yet.. we still haven’t seen that one bed that we could decide on & just get. I think it’s just mommy & daddy being really indecisive. As usual. =) So next week, we still plan to check out a few more places just to be sure. It’s going to be the last stop and we WILL decide. Enough of looking around though its actually quite fun.
Kids have so much fun especially with the themed beds and those with slides, even mommy would love such a bed. But daddy thinks kids will outgrow those beds very soon, say we get a fire engine bed, Wayne would probably outgrow that in a few years time. And we’d be stuck with that theme with limited options to re-design the room in other themes. But then again, how often would we bother to re-design his room right? Heh… anyway so far, Wayne have only shown interest in this bed which had trucks on the quilt. And it was more because of that particular truck on the quilt rather than the bed itself. He is so into trucks and trains now.
Here are some of the pretty beds we saw at Casa Kidi..
Here are some of the pretty beds we saw at Casa Kidi..
Hopefully we’ll get the bed settled soon, and the tough part of training him to sleep in his own bed in his own room all by himself will begin. Wish us luck, it’s going to be real tough. Confirm plus chop.
For those who didn’t know, we really have ourselves to blame for this situation we are in, where Wayne sleeps with us on our bed. Making our king size bed feel like a single size bed, with daddy usually being relegated all the way to the side with just one body width of space to sleep on. Turn a bit more and he’d probably fall off the bed. Mommy on the other hand usually ends up sleeping in some odd position waking up with backaches in the morning. As for Wayne, he is of course the king of the bed. Sometimes I find him at the bottom half of the bed in the morning, sometimes sleeping horizontally across the bed, feet on mommy’s face. Small as he may be, he never fails to take up at least half the bed space. So we have decided it’s now time mommy & daddy have our proper bed space. Yay!!!
But before that, like I said, wish us luck. Hopefully in one year’s time (I’m being very optimistic), I can blog that I’ve succeeded.
For those who didn’t know, we really have ourselves to blame for this situation we are in, where Wayne sleeps with us on our bed. Making our king size bed feel like a single size bed, with daddy usually being relegated all the way to the side with just one body width of space to sleep on. Turn a bit more and he’d probably fall off the bed. Mommy on the other hand usually ends up sleeping in some odd position waking up with backaches in the morning. As for Wayne, he is of course the king of the bed. Sometimes I find him at the bottom half of the bed in the morning, sometimes sleeping horizontally across the bed, feet on mommy’s face. Small as he may be, he never fails to take up at least half the bed space. So we have decided it’s now time mommy & daddy have our proper bed space. Yay!!!
But before that, like I said, wish us luck. Hopefully in one year’s time (I’m being very optimistic), I can blog that I’ve succeeded.
No comments:
Post a Comment