In the last month, my little baby bump has ballooned quite a bit! Finally I've crossed that awkward stage of "is she pregnant" or "just skinny with a big tummy".. I am now very visibly pregnant. At 6 and a half months, in one of my quite tight fitting dresses, which is also one of daddy's favorite, I managed to take a photo which shows off my not so small anymore belly bump! In fact it looks quite big, doesn't it?
I'm loving every minute watching this bump grow. :)
(For the record these photos were taken during Wayne's birthday celebration at Sentosa)


Still searching for a good photographer /studio for a photoshoot at my 9th month. To capture the wonders of nature, the beautiful transformation of a pregnant body. Isn't it amazing how the womb can be home to our little baby, and how the human body can stretch that much. Its quite an amazing feat in my opinion. Any recommendations? Please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment