Sunday, April 22, 2012

The smell of spas..

I love the smell of spas. The calming fragrance of green tea oil. Finally started on my pre natal massages since 3 weeks back. 

Today was my 2nd session. It felt good to be pampered. I'll be going for massages every two weeks till my 8th month before I have to stop.

It suddenly dawned upon me that's it's just less than 3 months before I deliver. Can you believe it?? This pregnancy has indeed moved too quickly. I feel like I've been neglecting baby girl. It's time we started buying things and preparing for baby's arrival. What happened to the 9 months I was supposed to have to prepare? I've been too busy with other things, without realizing. I really need to slow down & enjoy this pregnancy. It may well be my last. 

I'm going to start with my shipment of baby girl's clothes from USA tonight. And I've slowly already came out with a list of "would loves" to get for our sweet girl. 

Time - please slow down.


No comments:

Post a Comment