Exactly 3 more weeks to delivery and my feet are reminding me of that, at the rate it is swelling up with water each day.
Hmm, if you notice, you can't see my ankles.. and actually it is a hundred times much worse in real life than you can tell in the photo. The husband have been diligently massaging my feet every night but the next day, it always ends up in the same state. By noon, ankles would be gone. This has also meant that I no longer can fit into any of my closed toe shoes. Which makes going to work a pain - always going to office in my sandals which I dislike, looks so sloppy. I don't recall having this problem when I was expecting Wayne, so it must have been a milder case of water retention then. Perhaps it is a 'girl' symptom as Yuwen told me.

So not true...i had Gabe n mine was like some pau stuffed to the max..
ReplyDelete