Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sand art on a train

"Momma, I want to make this for daddy!!!" pointing at a train design.

I had brought Wayne for another session of art work after picking him up from school, this time using sand. Wayne has been bugging me to bring him there for the longest time, and I'm glad I finally found some time to do so. 

He happily chose his favorite train design and wanted to make it for daddy. He told mommy "Momma, you must do together with Wayne, so that daddy will be happy with momma and happy with Wayne." Our little boy seeking to please his daddy. It made mommy happy.

Train design for daddy!
Happy, this is fun!
Really fun!!
Many colors to choose from

Oooh looking more and more colorful
See how carefully Wayne poured sand on his train
Almost done!
Final inspection!
Proudly showing off his work
All done, thanks mommy for the fun time!
For you, daddy love!!

Wayne must have been really happy cos halfway completing his art work, he leaned across to mommy and said "Momma i'm so happy, I want to kiss you momma" as he planted a kiss on my lips. Totally melted my heart.  

2 comments:

  1. Aww...such a sweet boy...those girls are gonna melt next time (as in when you're 25 & above)...
    DaYi has to beg Gabriel for kisses most of the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25?? so late!!! haha ..
    I think Gabe and Wayne's generation will prob start when they are 12 lor..

    ReplyDelete