Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brotherly love

I am not exaggerating when I say Wayne really adores his meimei.

Almost daily, he'd ask me about mei mei. When he comes back from school, he'd ask me where mei mei is (if she's in her cot and he can't see her). He'd play with his toys on the bed and halfway through, say "I want to go see mei mei" (and crawls up against her cot to have a peep at her). When mommy is carrying her, he'd go "I want to carry mei mei" (and I'd put mei mei in his arms, reminding him to be gentle). When mei mei is lying down on the bed with us, he loves telling her about his trains or toys "Meimei see, this is Mr Turtle" (and he'd run Mr Turtle up her legs and on to her body). When outside, he would tell meimei small little stuff like "Meimei, see this is the lights (and etc)". When mommy carries meimei away from him, he'd go "Momma, leave mei mei here!" (pointing to his side).

And of course, there is his famous "Its MY mei mei, not YOURS!" line which he always says (quite rudely) when someone asks if they can bring mei mei home.

It really warms my heart seeing how loving he is towards his mei mei and mommy hopes it stays this way. I look forward to the time when meimei is older and they are able to play with each other. I hope they will grow up to be close and stick by each other in good and bad times. My two precious kids.. I am sure mommy and daddy will have lots to look forward to with these two little ones by ourside.

Early in the morning, waking up and asking to 'bao bao' meimei 

Wayne was taking his afternoon nap, woke up saw me carrying mei mei and asked me to let meimei sleep beside him. I put meimei down, and he so sweetly cuddled meimei and fell back asleep 

Mei mei quite oblivious to her kor kor sleeping beside her 


This was taken at Taka, Wayne was talking to his sleeping meimei, telling her where we were etc...  cute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment