Monday, August 6, 2012

Surprise all the way from.... Japan!

After a journey of more than 5000 kilometres ... a parcel arrived at our doorstep!


Thanks Da-yi for the bundle of pressies for the kids - Wayne absolutely loved the all-things-Thomas pressies!!

He is now quite the drama king, he kept going "wow" and "I'm so happy, momma!" when he saw the presents.

He saw the Japanese characters on the color pencils and asked me "This is Japanese, momma?". He recognized the Japanese words from some of the Thomas videos on YouTube.

He also insisted on using the Thomas plate immediately - I had to pacify him quite a bit when I refused and he had a mini meltdown.

And, Da-yi didn't forget about lil Amanda! Amanda had her share of pressies too, which included a card for her first month 'birthday'.. Da-yi, please translate what the Japanese characters on the card mean!!



Thanks again Da-yi! Send more such surprises!! Haha! Cos it was such a delight watching Wayne's face light up upon discovering the presents! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment