Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Halloweeny Nite

If there was a prize for best dressed this Halloween (I should have!), it would definitely have gone to grandma. Well, yiyi was supposed to turn up as a pumpkin and give grandma a run for best dressed, but.. she did not. Hehe. Anyway, it was a simple Halloween activity we had, which involved the kids dressing up a lil and the family taking a stroll at the sky terrace. 

It was for Wayne more than anything. I bought him a cute little pumpkin basket and he was delighted to fill it with m&m's, Yakult and sweets. I'm not surprised if it was the chance to eat all these snacks that got him excited - too much chocolate this boy have been having of late! I should stop stocking up our drawer with milo and koko crunch.

Mei Mei had this ultra cute orange tutu skirt which her perky butt did much justice to. She looked adorable. She of course didn't really know what the hype was about and why grandma looked a bit scarier than normal that night (hehe), she was visibly fearful of grandma's long black witch hat, for the first few minutes at least. Kudos to grandma for coming up with that hat in such short notice, handmade no less. Quite a witch, isn't she? I personally loved her blouse which complemented her entire get up that night perfectly.  San-yi, where were you??




 








No comments:

Post a Comment