I remember one of the first few show flats the husband and I visited years back, was Merasprings a development near Novena. While we did not purchase a unit in that project, it sparked off our excitement and eagerness in searching for that place we'd call home. Since day one I toyed with the idea of blogging on our home hunting journey. It was a blessing in disguise that I was too lazy to start a blog back then because little did I know it would take us 1,361 units and many years later to finally find that perfect home. But find that home, we finally did.
From new launches to resale units, condominiums to landed properties, we have seen so many projects and units that we have lost count. From the initial euphoria of finding that supposedly ideal home, writing that cheque for our potentially biggest purchase ever, to the disappointment of having our offer rejected.. we have experienced it all. It was truly a journey of countless ups and downs, but we have no regrets. We look back at where the journey has brought us to, and it has been worthwhile. For if we had bought a place any earlier, the dynamics would have been very different.
So, the journey while seemingly has ended with us finally (omg finally!!!) purchasing a place, it really is just the start of us building our very own home. And so.......
....... our home blog begins!!!! *squeals*
No comments:
Post a Comment