Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To the movies, Wayne goes

Wayne looking smart, all excited to be heading out for a movie! 

"I am Uncle J" he always says, whenever he slings his bag across his shoulder

His second movie and both times to catch Thomas on the big screens. This time, for the King of the Railways movie (which btw is available on YouTube as well, hehe). 





We had initially wanted to both accompany him for the movie, just like the previous time, but considering how little time we have had with the children the past weeks (and to lessen the load on our parents!) because of our renovation works, we decided that one of us would take care of Amanda while the other accompany Wayne for his movie. 

So the morning of the show I asked Wayne who he would like bring him to the movie. And, he chose ...... daddy! (Daddy was pleased as punch). He ran up to daddy all excited and told daddy he wanted him to go to the movies with him. But not before he quickly ran back to me and asked if I would be sad by his choice. Awww... my sweet boy, he even considered my feelings. He really is my little loving boy.  No sweetie, I'm not sad...mommy's happy that you want daddy to accompany you! My precious boy!!!!
Looking handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment