Sunday, November 3, 2013

Emo

It's been really hectic the past week trying my utmost to juggle work and a 101 other things, I was exhausted. So yesterday the moment I stepped into home, I threw myself on the bed and exclaimed to nobody actually (it was only Wayne and myself at home)  "I'm so tired i'm going to die!"

I closed my eyes trying to get some rest before we had to go out again later. In my exhaustion, I didn't realise what effect all these little actions of mine the past few minutes had on Wayne. I did realise him creeping up beside me lying down beside me, I thought he was tired and wanted to nap too. But I heard sniffling sounds and when I opened my eyes I realized he was sobbing. Just tiny sobs. In between his sobbing, he told me he didn't want me to die. My little emo boy!!!! He had heard me exclaiming that I was so tired I was going to die and he took it literally. He is really such a sweetie. 

Sometimes I really do forget he is just a 4 year old child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment