The little charmer spent her Sunday morning waving, smiling and playing with strangers at the supermarket as mommy settled the groceries.
Sunday mornings are usually spent at home with the kids as the husband goes for his soccer session and the helper comes for four hours to help with the household chores. Today was different though, the husband was home so Amanda and myself took the opportunity to do some grocery shopping, and how I love these unexpected, unplanned time out with my little bub, short as it may be.
She constantly surprises me with all her funny antics - she is at this stage were she loves to copy whatever you do - making me feel I'm getting to know her that bit more each day, understanding what makes her tick. I love how these set of photos really bring out who she is, ever playful and ready to charm mommy off my feet.
I love you, my little happy darling!




No comments:
Post a Comment