Just the night before, we packed our hospital bag and things for baby Amanda. Was choosing out some of her stuff - clothes, socks etc for the return home - and it brought a huge smile to my face. All shades of white and pink. I like.
We did all the packing the night before, super last minute, considering I was working from home the past few weeks. Ooops.. is this the second child syndrome? When its number 3's turn, maybe we will end up packing just the morning itself.
Having a mix of feeling, I seem so unprepared. Perhaps even a little edgy, with both Wayne and myself sick. I keep toying with the idea of postponing the op to next week when my body is at its 100%. But its probably too late for that. And I am looking forward so much to seeing Amanda. Guess I'll trust Dr Lee and Dr Chan on this.
So.. in less than 24 hours...
I love you A. Till then, xoxo Mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment