Little Amanda.. Mommy, daddy & kor kor Wayne will see you next Thursday. We love you lots, we are really excited to see you & we just can't wait for you to be part of us. You beautiful thing. Just like Wayne, you will be our little precious.
My weight is at a healthy 58.1kg, an addition of 10kg. Baby is estimated at 2.8kg now so another week will probably land her at just slightly over 3kg.
We discussed with Dr Lee today about the surgery, the scar & basically anything that we were concerned over. I feel reassured hearing from Dr Lee that Dicky Tay, my anesthetist (also the one I used with Wayne) is the best in his field in his opinion. Praying the epidural experience will be painless just like with Wayne (I've heard horror stories about how bad the epidural shot can be).
Officially on hospitalization leave from today till delivery though I still have 2 pieces of work to complete before I can totally switch off work and rest.
One more week.
I love you, my little A.

No comments:
Post a Comment