Sigh, just three days before delivery and guess what... Wayne has fallen ill. Again, I know. On Monday night, Wayne started with running nose, cough and fever at night. Thankfully, his fever has since subside. Fingers crossed it doesn't come back, and hopefully his running nose and cough goes away by Sunday when mei mei is back at home.
And what could be of worse timing.. just two days before delivery and I am also down with the flu! Normally quite resistant to these bugs with all the supplements I am taking during pregnancy, but this time, I have also succumbed. Immediately called Dr Lee to check if we would go ahead with the surgery (answer is yes) and checked with Dr Chan if baby would be at risk of catching the germs and if I could still breastfeed with the flu (answer is yes I still could, as my milk will have the necessary antibodies as well).
I'm really hoping I will recover very soon. Please please please.
No comments:
Post a Comment