Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last weekend as 3

Rather insignificantly spent with last minute preparations for Amanda's arrival.

I spent the whole Friday night ironing Amanda's clothes. And Saturday was spent moving furniture - Wayne's cabinet and desk now occupies a space in our living room. We dont have a choice as we have to make way for A's baby cot in our bedroom. I'm pretty impressed actually - our bedroom now holds a king size bed, Wayne's single size bed and A's baby cot. In addition to the built in wardrobe. Hehe, not bad eh?

We also spent Saturday sorting out unnecessary items so that we have enough storage space for all the additional stuff we need with another family member joining us.

And on Sunday - we basically continued with more tidying up. I still have to sort out some of Wayne's toys, I am so tempted to keep them at our place but it's making our living room very cluttered.

So now we are more or less ready for Amanda's arrival. Just pending the set up of her cot, which according to old wives tales shouldn't be set up before the delivery.

And at least after all the hard work over the weekend, we managed to squeeze in a nice dinner complete with ice cream on Sunday night!

Counting down in just four days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment